Jace got a new toy

Infos für Gäste und registrierte User ohne Vereinsmitgliedschaft

Hallo!

Schön, daß Du unsere Seite gefunden hast. Vielleicht hast Du Dich ja auch bereits bei uns registriert und interessierst Dich nun dafür, wer und was sich hinter dem smart-club Niedersachsen e.V. eigentlich verbirgt, warum wir uns als Verein haben eintragen lassen und warum Du vielleicht sogar ordentliches Mitglied dieses Vereins werden solltest. Der smart-club Niedersachsen e.V. bietet mehr, als nur diese Webseite. Was wir Dir anzubieten haben, kannst Du auf unserer entsprechenden eigens dafür eingerichteten Info-Seite nachlesen. Bitte folge einfach dem Link unten.

Viel Spaß bei der Lektüre! Wir würden uns freuen, wenn wir Dich vielleicht von einer Mitgliedschaft in unserem Verein überzeugen konnten. Für eventuelle Fragen steht unser Team natürlich immer gerne zur Verfügung. 

das smart-club Niedersachsen-Team

Zur smart-club Niedersachsen e.V.-Info-Seite

• Hi Jace,

congratulation, too. Drive carfully and have a lot of fun with your new toy.

greez,
    Klaus

===========
    1999 = smart for2 (neu)
    2005 = smart Roadster Coupe (Vorführwagen)
    2008 = smart for4 (gebraucht)
    2013 = Opel Rekord (Bj. 1985) (Oldtimer)
    2015 = Mercedes Benz E200 (Bj. 1998) (gebraucht)
    2016 = scharf auf den for4 (Brabus) (mal kucken ....)

• Coooooooooo good news travels fast :0100: I didn't even get the chance to tell anybody I got the car Peter :0106:

The car is great, it's been lots of fun to drive and the weather has been perfect since I got it on Thursday.

Alas the for four went as I could not afford to keep it and get the roadie, but it's gone on a trip to Hamback with the smartclub this week, and yes Peter the
    sCn club stickers were still on it when it left for Dover.

@ Dan I will remember that tip for the future, it raised a laugh at the Carphone Warehouse, the manageress said that was a first for her and loved the car.

Now all I need is some 17 inch wheels, remap and a drinks holder :0117: :0117:

Jace

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jace ()

• If you want 17" wheels then get the Runlines as the Brabus 17" wheels are made from tinfoil and dent at the lightest sneeze!

pst see the other Dan re the remap

ssss.png

• I like the Brabby wheels a lot, but as MD said they damage very easily, there was a new set coming out last year, The Brabus Monoblock 'A' I liked them too.

Not sure about the Schmidt's though Hugo. What wheels are on Ute's roadie (the one full of ciggie ash) that's my favourite roadie wheels.

Might save up and get the onboard computer as Hugo recommended it soooooooooooooo highly :0100:

JC

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jace ()

• Well the Brabus Monoblock 'A' would be available for the roadie. They are 17", normal costs for them without discount are 1199 Euro. Quite a lot methinks.

Mind you the one we have fitted on the roadie are just 16", called 'spikeline titaníum' and identically to the ones which were fitted on the xblades. If you're interested in costs I would need to ask at Garbsen. Not sure if you would be happy about the price though. They were f****** expensive.

Have you ever seen the xgauge in flesh? I thinks it's much better compared to the onboard computer as Mark already recommended.

Peter

sc-sig5.gif

• You could always get a set of spikelines and then have them refurbed powdercoated in titanium finish to match the xblade spiklines:0100:

ssss.png

• The other day Jacey boy taught me if you look on Wellsmart site the price for silver and titamium finish spikelines is the same. :0042:

The titanium ones used to be much more expensive than the silver ones here though. Weird... :0156:

Peter

sc-sig5.gif

• The other day Jacey boy taught me if you look on Wellsmart site the price for silver and titamium finish spikelines is the same. 0042

The titanium ones used to be much more expensive than the silver ones here though. Weird... 0156

Well that's my little secret out of the window !!!!!!!!!!! :0102: Thanks Hugo :0082:

JC